Da Lat is affectionately referred to by visitors as “the city of fog”, “the city of dreams”, “the city of flowers” or “the little Paris”. This beautiful plateau city is blessed with a year-round, cool, pleasant climate that is ideal for millions of visitors every year. Come to Kha Tran car rental to consult Handbook Dalat Travel Experiences 2020 detail, full if you are planning to travel Da Lat. We offer Da Lat car rental for visitors when traveling to Da Lat. With many years operation in car rental service in Da Lat, Da Nang, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Mui Ne and other provinces in Central of Viet Nam. Da Lat car rental specialized in providing in car rental services such as Da Lat private car, transfer from Da Lat airport to Da lat city center, Da Lat to Nha Trang by private car, Nha Trang to Da Lat by private car, rent car to Da Lat from nearby provinces,… Furthermore, Dalat car rental would like to provide some information about Da Lat like food, accommodation, famous sites or cable car in Da Lat.
DALAT TRAVEL EXPERIENCES 2020
The ideal time to travel Da Lat
Situated on a plateau 1,500 meters above sea level, Da Lat has a cool climate year-round, always maintained at 20oC. You can enjoy the holiday in Da Lat at any time, sunny or rainy season. This place always brings its own beauty that captivates the soul of the travelers. In particular, Da Lat tourism you will have the opportunity to admire the city of thousand flowers when the place is the season for blooming flowers: the wild sunflowers (November – January), the cauliflower (October – December), Sunflower (April – May) … Don’t forget to visit Da Lat Flower Festival which is held at the end of December, every two years.
About staying time in Da Lat, Da Lat tourism 3 days 2 nights is most suitable for you to visit the famous tourist attractions in Da Lat as well as enjoy the beautiful features typical of the places.
How to get to Da Lat City?
You can easily choose the means to move to Da Lat by plane or by car, which is very convenient.
There are direct flights from Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh City to Lien Khuong (Da Lat) airport of Vietnam Airlines and Vietjetair, or Jetstar. Ticket prices range from 900.000đ – 1.600.000 VND, and flight time from 50 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes.
From Lien Khuong Airport, you can catch the airport bus to downtown with the price of 50,000 VND; Or take a taxi about 300,000 VND / pass.
- Bus :
Phuong Trang and Thanh Buoi Buses have many trips and the Sai Gon – Da Lat route, the fare price is about 230,000 VND (bed) / ticket/way. The car runs continuously, each trip from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Car rental from Da Nang to Da Lat
It is about 658 km and takes about 13 hours by private car from Da Nang to Da Lat. Guests can contact car rental 4,7,16,29,35,45 seats from Da Nang to Da Lat at Kha Tran car rental via hotline 0971 850 666. Especially, use Limousine Super Car 9 seats from Da Nang to Da Lat Business class, seats such as the first class cabin, with a team of professional drivers, experienced, Kha Tran will bring space luxuriously comfortable for visitors during the journey.
Car rental from Da Nang to Da Lat is also a preferred choice of many travelers, especially by the comfort, convenience and can take initiative with the Da Lat tour schedule as well, and visit many other interesting sights on the trip. See more: Da Nang Car rental from Da Nang to Da Lat – Nha Trang – Mui Ne.
Transportation in Da Lat
According to the Dalat travel experiences, the means of transport in Da Lat city is rich and diverse, help travelers visiting Da Lat very easy.
- Motorbikes: the price from 80,000 – 120,000 VND / day. Bui Thi Xuan Street, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Phan Nhu Thach Street, … This is places renting cheap motorbikes in Da Lat.
- Bicycles: You can also walk around the beautiful city of Da Lat by bike or double bike for about 20,000 VND / hour. Don’t forget to bring ID cards to rent motorbikes, bicycles.
- Car rental: The price for daily car rent is about 1 million VND, the overtime fee is about 100,000 VND / hour.
- Bus: The fares range from VND 4,000 – VND 30,000 / person, calculated on the whole route or in each direction from the bus station in Da Lat center to the communes and districts of Da Lat and Lam Dong.
In particular, there are two types of vehicles available for those who want to explore the city in a more novel way. That is:
- Horse car: There are 2 types of tours: 4 – 5 people (price 300.000 VND / car), one around the trip to Xuan Huong lake, and Package tour 650,000 VND / person/day tour.
- Electric cars: Serving travelers visit around Xuan Huong Lake, each car can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Famous tourist spots in Da Lat
The destinations to visit in the center of Da Lat City. Near the center of Da Lat, visitors can admire the beautiful scenery of Da Lat.
- Xuan Huong Lake: Owning the clear water and surrounded by trees and green lawns, Xuan Huong Lake is considered the symbol of Da Lat tourism. This is also the place to focus many famous tourist attractions such as Lam Vien Square, Yersin Park, The flower garden of the city, Duck boat, cycling around the lake, boat ride on the lake, check-in Y bridge is a very interesting experience.
- Da Lat train station: It is one of the most famous tourist attraction in Da Lat. Da Lat station with French-style architecture, Which still preserves the old steam train car and the old rails have tinted nostalgic. Currently, the station only runs a single trip to serve tourists along the route from the city center to Trai Mat Station. Da Lat is more attractive to tourists because the place has appeared in the movie “Thang Nam Ruc Ro”. The train ticket is 85,000 VND / round-trip (with over 15 passengers) and Gate Da Lat Station ticket is 10,000 VND / person.
- Cock Church: Da Lat Cathedral Church is also known as the name “Cock church”. It is because there is a cock statue stuck on the top of the tower. Not only is the stop for Catholics, the Cook Church is also attracted visitors by the French-Roman architecture preserved intact as a special highlight.
- Domaine de Marie Church / Notre Dame Cathedral: The pink church stands out among the forest apricot blossoms, cherry blossoms and flower blossoms on the Mai Anh hill. It was built in French period but Domaine de Marie is architecturally typical of Tay Nguyen’s houses.
- Da Lat College of Education: This is a school with nearly 90 years of age, built by the French. The highlight of the arcade is the bell tower, called “Cong House”. Address 29 Yersin Street, 10 Ward, Da Lat City.
- Bao Dai Palace: It is a “paradise resort” so it is not strange when Da Lat has three villas, where was built by Bao Dai as a place to work and rest. The Bao Dai Palace is bold European architecture and traditional Hue royal furnishings.
- Da Lat Night Market: This is a tourist attraction. Da Lat is very attractive to attract tourists every night. It is bustling with specialty eateries, fashionable woolen items and lovely little souvenirs. Wander the night market, visitors maybe choose the gift of meaning to friends and relatives after the trip to Da Lat.
- Da Lat Children’s Theater: This place used to be a familiar place for tourists with white dusty, old-fashioned benches, look like it has experienced many touches of frost in the outdoor arena. However, since the end of 2017, due to the severe degradation, the outdoor stage of Da Lat Children’s House was closed, not welcome visitors to take pictures.
- Lang Biang Mountain: Lang Biang Mountain is an ideal place for sports enthusiasts with activities such as trekking, jeep or walks through the forest. The resort also has adventure games such as mountain climbing with rope and paragliding to the panoramic view of Da Lat city above.
- Valley of Love: is the most romantic and lyrical place when traveling in Da Lat, about 6 km north of the city center. The valley has a flower garden, a poetic lake … very suitable for visitors to take photo memories and relax. Ticket price 100,000 VND/ adult, 50,000 VND / child, you can go boating, duck, tram to visit.
- XQ Da Lat Heritage: XQ is a famous hand embroidery village of Da Lat. This place is attracted by the ancient Hue architecture and recall for a space of artistic art of Vietnamese. Young people often call this a “minor Japanese” between Da Lat. Ticket price is 20,000 VND / person.
- Suoi Vang Lake: From the center of Da Lat to the north to Lac Duong to km 7 Tung Lam turn left, cross the road about 12km to the Suoi Vang. This is a popular tourist destination of Da Lat with pictures of Lonely Trees. The Golden Stream is beautiful, so you should bring food and spreadsheets, like where to stop the picnic always.
- Tuyen Lam Lake: Scenery romantic, the lyrical proper mountain at Tuyen Lam Lake, the largest lake in Da Lat will bring visitors the most poetic feelings. About 6 km south of Da Lat city center, Tuyen Lam lake is surrounded by green pine forest. The place has resorts, golf courses, luxury boats … for the needs of tourists when coming to Da Lat.
- Datanla Waterfall: An interesting tourist attraction in Da Lat that many tourists love is Datanla Waterfall. Next, to the Prenn Pass, Datanla waterfall brings beauty sometimes gentle, sometimes violent. Guests can enjoy the adventure and participate in activities such as cable car, slide, go balancing, climbing adventure, …
- Pongour Waterfall: also known as Seven-story cascade which is located in Duc Trong district, 50 km from Da Lat City. From a distance, the waterfall look like the woman’s beautiful long hair is associated with the legend of the talented K’Ho.
- Cau Dat tea: Do not forget to visit Cau Dat hill tea, which is over 100 years old to enjoy the fresh air of early morning mist, light sunshine, and fragrant tea leaves. In addition, you can also visit Bao Loc tea hill near Da Lat.
- Truc Lam Monastery: located on Phung Hoang Mountain, above Tuyen Lam Lake. This is not only Lam Dong’s largest monastery but also an attractive tourist attraction of Da Lat. In front of the monastery is a cable car station. Take the cable car from Robin Hill to Phoenix Mountain.
See more: Top 10 tourist attractions in Da Lat
New tourist attractions attract young people in Da Lat
Beside Da Lat tourist sites are so familiar, the beautiful scenery is considered as a symbol of Da Lat tourism that you easily find in the Handbook Da Lat Travel Guide, Kha Tran Car rental will introduce interesting new attractions, where are waiting for you to explore such as:
- Da Lat Milk Farm: The center of Da Lat city about 25 km, Da Lat Milk Farm is a free tour with scenery farm dreaming like heaven Europe with green grass, lake water cooling, the dairy herd, especially the Buckwheat flower field or sunflower blossom blooming when the season comes.
- Zoo Zoodoo: An Australian zoo-style zoo where you can see and play with animals such as kangaroos, dwarfs, lambs, or Alpaca camels. If you love nature, animals or groups with children, then this is definitely a great place.
- Secret Garden Studio: With a ticket price of 50,000 VND / person, you can enjoy the “Selfie” and save the unique photos at Secret Garden Studio with mountains, deep forests, Tuyen Lam lake, wooden bridge …
What to eat in Da Lat? Delicious dishes of Da Lat specialties
Grilled hot dishes and hot pot are always attractive to tourists on every trip to explore this beautiful city. Grilled rice paper with egg is such as “Vietnamese pizza”, Thin rice flour pancake with stir-fried chicken viscera (Banh Uot Long ga), Bread with meatballs soup (Banh Mi Xiu Mai) on Hoang Dieu Street, … With the list of delicious dishes famous Da Lat was introduced in full detail.
See more: Top 20 dishes of Da Lat you need to try
The most beautiful cafe in Da Lat
Travel to Da Lat, visit the famous tourist attractions, enjoy delicious dishes in Da Lat and in the lyrical space of romantic dream city, choose a nice cafe to stop, sightseeing, taking pictures is the simple pleasures of any traveler when coming here. Let refer to the list of beautiful cafes to check-in Da Lat immediately.
Which hotel should stay in Da Lat?
As one of the famous tourist paradise of the country, the hotels in Da Lat are extremely diverse in quality and style to meet the needs of relaxation and entertainment for the best with different prices.
Resort Da Lat
To enjoy an ideal holiday in the fresh space, relaxed with modern facilities, leading service in Da Lat resorts such as Terracotta Hotel & Resort Da Lat, Swiss-Belresort Tuyen Lam Da Lat, Zen Valley Da Lat, Anna Mandara Villas Da Lat … that will give you a great experience.
Da Lat Hotel
To find affordable accommodation, you can go to the main roads with many hotels, beautiful, quality and cheap accommodation in Da Lat such as Bui Thi Xuan, Nguyen Chi Thanh, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Phan Boi Chau … that will give you a great experience.
See more: Top 15 best cheap hotels in Da Lat
Homestay Da Lat
Besides the resort, Da Lat luxury hotel, Da Lat is a wonderful resort with beautiful homestays. Kha Tran car rental will introduce some beautiful homestay in Da Lat, where are most sought when mountain tourism.
Villa Da Lat
In particular, there is a new type of rest in Da Lat, which is very interested in visitors, especially when you travel in large groups or families, It is the Da Lat villas. Including Sense Villa Da Lat, Hong Mon Villa, Monet Garden Villa … and many other beautiful villas with private space, comfortable.
Dalat Travel Experiences – Some other special note
- Da Lat street is characterized by airy and less traffic jam, no traffic lights. However, the tourist spots away from the city are often the pass, so difficult to travel. If you use Kha Tran car rental service, you don’t need to worry because The driver is careful and very fluent, mastered the way in Da Lat.
- According to travel experience Da Lat self-sufficient, you should prepare luggage with full warm clothes, the shawl to keep health, avoid colds, cough because the weather in Da Lat in the evening is quite cold. It is also often changing sun and rain suddenly, hat, umbrellas are indispensable items.
- Before buying, eating at the market or tourist area in Da Lat, you should find out the price first, or pay a reasonable price to avoid the “buy wrong”.
Kha Tran car rental hope that with “Dalat Travel Experiences 2020” extremely detailed, full of above will give you useful information, and to have a trip to Da Lat with a lot of experience fun with relatives, friends. Visitors can view more details, or reference information via Hotline: (+84) 91 509 02 01 and (+84) 91 651 02 01 (Mrs Katharine) for specific advice.